We are ALLIANCE BUSINESS CONSULTANTS and business advisors. We have advanced degrees in taxation and management experience.We serve a variety of clients in industries such as real estate, high tech, retail, professional services, manufacturing, distribution and wholesale.

Our clients range in size from individuals and sole proprietorships to start-up companies and middle-market corporations. We service the tax, finance and accounting needs of the company as well as the owners.Authorized IRS e-file Provider in Nationwide.

Financial Planning & Tax Service in Long Island

  • 01. Enrolled Agents (EAs) are federally licensed tax practitioners who have technical expertise in the field of taxation and are licensed to represent taxpayers for audits, collections and appeals before the Internal Revenue Service at all administrative levels. Enrolled agents are the only tax practitioners required by federal law to maintain their expertise through continuing professional education. When you need up-to-date tax assistance, see an enrolled agent.
  • 02. WHAT DOES THE TERM “ENROLLED AGENT” MEAN? “Enrolled” means to be licensed to practice by the federal government and “agent” means authorized to appear in place of the taxpayer before IRS. Only enrolled agents, attorneys and certified public accountants may represent taxpayers before IRS. The enrolled agent profession dates back to 1884 when, after questionable claims were presented for Civil War losses, Congress acted to regulate persons who represented citizens in their dealings with the U.S Department of the Treasury.
  • 03. WHAT IS AN ENROLLED AGENT?An enrolled agent (EA) is a federally licensed tax practitioner who has technical expertise in the field of taxation and is empowered by the U.S Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers for audits, collections and appeals before all administrative levels of the Internal Revenue Service.
  • 04. WHAT ARE THE DIFFERNCES BETWEEN ENROLLED AGENTS AND OTHER TAX PREPARES?Only enrolled agents demonstrate their competence in matters of taxation and report their hours of continuing professional education to IRS. Enrolled agents are the only taxpayer representatives who receive their right to practice directly from the U.S Government (Certified public accountants and attorneys are licensed by states and their licensed are state specific). Unlike attorneys and certified public accountants, which may or may not choose to focus on taxes, all enrolled agents specialize in taxation.
  • 05. HOW CAN AN ENROLLED AGENT HELP ME? Enrolled agents advise, represent and prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts and any other entity with tax-reporting requirements. Enrolled agents prepare millions of tax returns each year. Enrolled agents’ expertise in the continually changing field of taxation enables them to effectively represent taxpayers audited by IRS.

  • Some enrolled agents work only during tax season or by appointment only, while other enrolled agents have year-round practices. In addition to tax preparation and tax representation, many enrolled agents offer other business related services which may include:
    Financial planning or budgeting
    Payroll services
    Financial statement preparation
    Mortgage assistance
    Because enrolled agents have such diverse backgrounds and may offer a variety of services, it is important to talk with your enrolled agent about how his/her expertise may assist you.
  • 6. Every year there are numerous changes to the tax laws and the tax code. IRS Code sections now number from 1 to over 9,800 and encompass more 11,000 pages. Frequently, provisions are added while others expire. Some are indexed for inflation, so they change as well. Some are effective at the beginning of the year while others become effective on the date a particular bill or law is signed. The tax code and regulations are very complex and Congress is continually changing the tax laws.

Rehan Misbah

(Enrollment Agent)